The terms used in the Regulations shall mean:
1. Client – a natural person, a legal person or an organisational unit that is not a legal person, to which special provisions grant legal capacity and which Orders as part of the Store;
2. Civil Code – the Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93 with amendments);
3. Regulations – these Regulations are for the provision of electronic services as part of the ACAUTO online store;
4. Online Store (Store) – an Internet service available at http://shop.acauto.pl/, through which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders;
5. Goods – products presented in the Online Store;
6. Sales Agreement – an Agreement for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between ACAUTO and the Customer, achieved by using the Store's website;
7. Consumer Protection Act – Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item. 827);
8. Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means – the Act of 18 July 2002 on provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws, no. 144, item 1204 with amendments);
9. Order – a Customer's declaration of intent, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of the Goods.
1. These Regulations define the rule of use of the Online Store available at http://shop.acauto.pl/.
2. These Regulations are the regulations referred to in Article 8 of the Act on the provision of services by electronic means.
3. The ACAUTO Online Store, operating at http://shop.acauto.pl/, is run by ACAUTO Borkowski Zajkowski s.c., Kolejowa 117, 05-092, Łomianki, NIP: 118-20-19-358. Registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG), kept by the Minister competent on matters of economy. REGON: 142180271.
4. These Regulations specify in particular:
- rules for registering and using an account as part of an online store;
- terms and conditions for submitting Orders via email as part of an online store;
- the rules of concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided as part of the Online Store.
5. Using the Online Store is possible provided that the IT system used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements: internet connection
6. In order to use the Online Store, the Customer should gain access to a computer station or terminal device with access to the Internet.
7. In accordance with applicable law, ACAUTO reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Online Store to persons who have not yet reached the age of 18 years. In such an event, potential Customers shall be notified of the above.
8. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link found on the home page of http://shop.acauto.pl/ and download as well as print it out."
1. Signing in as part of the Online Store is optional. After reading and accepting these Regulations the Customer may place an Order without the need to register with the Store.
Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form, available on one of the Store's websites
The condition of registration is to agree to the content of the Regulations and provide personal data where marked as mandatory.
ACAUTO may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Store, as well as limit its access to some or all of the Online Store's resources, with immediate effect, if the Customer violates the Regulations, and in particular when the Customer:
- has submitting factually incorrect, inaccurate, or out-dated, and misleading information, or infringing the rights of third parties during the Online Store registration process;
- has committed an infringement of third-party personal interests via the online store, in particular the personal rights of other Customers of the Online Store,
- has displayed other behaviours that ACAUTO considers to be inconsistent with applicable law or the general rules of conduct for internet users or by causing harm to the reputation of ACAUTO.
2. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided on the Website, the Online Store shall undertake both technical and organisational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the unauthorised collection and modification of personal data sent via the Internet.
3. The Customer is obliged in particular to:
not to deliver or transfer any content prohibited by law, for example: violent or/and defamatory in nature or violating personal rights and other rights of third parties,
use the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its operation, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
refrain from actions such as sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) as part of the Online Store,
use the Online Store in a way that is not harmful to other Customers and ACAUTO,
use any content posted as part of the Online Store exclusively for personal use,
use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law, provisions of the Regulations, as well as with the general rules of internet usage.
1. In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store, go to the website http://shop.acauto.pl/, make a selection, taking subsequent technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer as well as the information available on the site.
2. The selection of Goods to be ordered by the Customer is carried out by adding them to the basket.
3. While placing the Order – until the button confirming the submission of the Order is pressed – the Customer has the ability to modify the entered data as well as the selection of the Good. In order to do this, follow the messages displayed to the Client as well as the information available on the website.
4. After the Customer using the Online Store provides all the necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. The summary of the placed Order will include, among other things, a description of selected Goods or services, the total price including all other costs.
5. In order to submit an Order, it is necessary to accept the content of the Regulations, provide all the personal data marked as mandatory and press the button confirming the submission of the Order.
6. Information about the Goods provided on the Online Store's websites constitute an offer within the meaning of Article 66 of the Civil Code. A Submitted Order by the Customer is a declaration of intent to conclude a Sales Agreement with ACAUTO, in accordance with the Regulations.
The Agreement is treated as concluded at the moment of receipt of the Customer's Order at the Online Store's IT system, provided that the Order is in accordance with the Regulations. After the conclusion of the Agreement, the Customer receives an email confirming all the essential elements of the Order.
7. The Sales Agreement is concluded in Polish, with the content being in accordance with the Regulations.
1. The delivery of the Goods is limited to the territory of the Republic of Poland and takes place at the address indicated by the Customer while placing the Order.
2. Delivery of the ordered Goods is carried out through:
- The UPS courier company
- InPost parcel machines
There is a possibility of personal collection of the ordered Goods at our store: "ACAUTO" Borkowski Zajkowski s.c. Kolejowa 117, 05-092 Łomianki, Poland, Monday to Friday from 8.00 to 16.00, except on public holidays. By picking up the ordered Goods at the store, the user has the ability to pay by cash or card.
Delivery costs are as follows: Fee for transport within Poland: 25 PLN for delivery of the parcel, personal collection is free of charge. In addition, delivery costs will be indicated at the time of placing the Order.
3. The Delivery deadline is a Delivery period of a maximum of 72 working hours and is counted from the day the Customer submits the Order.
4. Customers have access to these Regulations at any time via the link: http://shop.bendiks.pl/, found on the home page and additionally have the ability download and print it out.
Consolidation, securing and sharing of Order information as well as the General Terms and Conditions (sales regulations) shall be done via email. Earlier Orders may be viewed in the account after logging in.
1. Prices of Goods are given in Polish zloty (PLN) are all inclusive, including VAT (with indication of the rate), customs and all other pricing elements.
2. The Customer has the option to pay the price by means of:
- bank transfer
- cash on delivery
- Przelewy 24
1. ACAUTO as the seller is liable to the Customer, who is a consumer, within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code, under the warranty for defects in the terms specified in the Civil Code, in particular Article 556 and Article 556-556 of the Civil Code.
2. Complaints arising from the infringement of the rights of the Customer guaranteed by law or under these Regulations, should be directed to the following address: "ACAUTO" Borkowski Zajkowski s.c., Kolejowa 117, 05-092, Łomianki,. ACAUTO commits to consider each claim within 14 days, and if it is not possible, to inform the Customer within that period during which the complaint is to be dealt with.
ACAUTO is not a producer of the Goods, however all Goods available in the Store are covered by the ACAUTO guarantee as a seller. ACAUTO is responsible for the warranty of the sold Goods, both in the terms and for the period indicated in the warranty card. The manufacturer may bear the responsible for the warranty of the sold Goods both in the terms and for the period indicated in the warranty card issued by the manufacturer. If the manufacturer's warranty document provides for such a possibility, the Customer may submit his claims under the guarantee directly to the authorised service, whose address is indicated in the warranty card.
1. ACAUTO shall takes steps to ensure that the Store operates properly, to the extent resulting from its current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove any irregularities reported by Customers within a reasonable time period.
2. The Customer is obliged to immediately notify ACAUTO of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store website.
3. The Customer may report irregularities related to the functioning of the Store to: "ACAUTO" Borkowski Zajkowski s.c., Kolejowa 117, 05-092, Łomianki,
4. In the complaint, the Customer should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, type and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the Store.
5. ACAUTO commits to consider each claim within 14 days, and if it is not possible, to inform the Customer within that period during which the complaint is to be dealt with.
1. Settlement of any disputes arising between ACAUTO and the Customer who is a consumer, within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code, shall be subject to the competent courts in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
2. Settlement of any disputes arising between ACAUTO and the Customer who is not a consumer, within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code, is subject to a court having jurisdiction over the ACAUTO registered office.
3. Matters not covered by the terms and conditions shall be governed by the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on electronic services and other relevant provisions of Polish law.
If you have not created an account in our shop, you will be asked to enter your personal details and a delivery address.Create a new account